Track-UP at Sport2Sport
DON’T JUST TRACK OUT…
TRACK-UP WITH SPORT2SPORT
Sport2Sport has recently implemented a new, comprehensive curriculum focused on fundamental skill development and progression through its Track-Up program. Throughout the three week track out period, program participants will learn and develop fundamental skill sets for each of the core sports highlighted in the program – soccer, basketball, football, and volleyball.
The new Track-Up curriculum consists of three divisions: Division III (beginner), Division II (intermediate), and Division I (advanced). Each division is comprised of six skills for each of the core sports. Each youth will begin with the Division III skills and advance through the divisions after demonstrating proper form and technique for each of the skills in the curriculum. In addition to learning the proper technique for each of the fundamental skills, program participants will also learn about proper warm-ups, cool-downs, stretching, and fitness.
The curriculum is also designed to focus on one skill set a week and one sport per day. Week one will focus on passing and receiving in soccer, basketball and football, while volleyball will focus on bumping and passing. The focus of week two is dribbling in soccer and basketball, carrying in football, and setting in volleyball. The third week of the program curriculum will focus on shooting in soccer and basketball, accuracy and pass patterns/routes in football, and serving in volleyball.
While at Track-Up, program participants will also enjoy swimming and free time in the Fun Zone every day. In addition, children in attendance will also enjoy Friday movie day – the children will watch a movie during lunch on Fridays. Please ensure program participants bring appropriate footwear, their swimwear, a towel, two snacks, and a lunch each day.
Track UP Packages
Half Day: 7:30am-12pm or 1pm-5pm
Late Pick-Up (5:30pm-6pm)
Commonly Asked Questions about Sport2Sport Track UP.
What time is drop-off & pick-up at Sport2Sport?
- We open the doors at 7:30am for Track Out. It’s not required that you be here at 7:30, but we have that option available. We have free play in the gymnasium area until 9am to give everyone enough time to get here.
- Everyday of Track out ends at 5:30pm. If you need some additional time we have late pick-up options available. Please contact Sport2Sport directly for details.
What does my child need to bring for Track Out?
- Plan on bringing a swim suit, towel, and goggles each day you join. We always go swimming – On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings at 11am and Tuesday and Thursday afternoons at 2pm.
- Pack two snacks and a lunch for everyday of Track out you plan on joining. They have snack at 10am & 3pm; and lunch around 12pm everyday. Please inform us of any allergies your child may have.
What ratio of Coaches do we have?
- Sport2Sport maintains a 10:1 ratio for all activities.
If I have more than one child; can they stay in the same group?
- Yes, we would only split into groups when we have a large amount and if the age difference was great.
Does my child have to participate in all the games/activities in Track out?
- Throughout the day we organize a variety of games & activities. We highly encourage all kids to participate in everything we do. If the child continues to choose against playing; they will have to wait on the side until we move onto the next activity.
What does a typical day look like?
- Below is a sample schedule of a typical day at camp:
- Sample Daily ScheduleSummer Camp – Sample Schedule
7:30am – 9:00am Arrival and Free Play. Have Them Put All Belongings in Their Locker.
9:00am – 9:15am Warm-Ups and Stretching
9:15am – 9:30am Ice Breaker/Small Game
9:30am – 10:00am Skill Session
10:00am – 10:30am Snack
10:30am – 10:45am Low Energy
10:45am – 11:00am Free Play
11:00am – 12:00pm Playground Game
12:00pm – 12:30pm Lunch
12:30pm -1:00pm Game Room
1:00pm – 1:30pm Skill Session
1:30pm – 1:45pm Free Play
1:45pm – 2:00pm Change for swimming
2:00pm – 2:45pm Swimming
2:45pm – 3:00pm Change for swimming
3:00pm – 3:30pm Snack
3:30pm – 4:00pm Skill Session
4:00pm – 4:15pm Free Play
4:15pm-4:30pm Pack Up
4:30pm-5:30pm Departure/Pick Up
Please note, Friday is movie day. Children attending Track Out/Summer Camp and Swim Camp will watch a movie during lunch on Fridays.
***Please ask to be added to our news letter distribution list to receive information for each track regarding promotional offers and special events.